Thursday, March 18, 2010

Busy, busy weekend.

Yay me for having a busy weekend... IF The Lion and I agree to go to all scheduled "events".

1. Thursday (Will start today because I consider Thursdays to be part of the weekend) - Birthday of The Lion's brother at Retiro then off to Tiendesitas/Home Depot for my cousins' despedida party.

2. Friday - Despedida party of my boss at their place and/or welcoming party for Rico and Sergie with the rest of the TVStyle gang... At least the Tapays. I think everyone in post will be at my boss' despedida. I think lang ah. But I have a suggestion: Why not combine the two parties to one so everyone could be with each other's company? (Akala mo naman di araw-araw magkakasama sa office...)

3. Saturday - Might go with the Serranos to the airport to bid Thel and Miko farewell. Then off to Retiro again for The Lion's sister-in-law's birthday celebration.

4. Sunday - Family day as usual. Grocery-ing and shopping at Tiendesitas then mass at 6pm.

Okay, it's not THAT busy but at least there's something going on. I hate being a bum on weekends. I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of things. As if that bothered me before... Well, it does now.

No comments:

Post a Comment