WE WERE ONE OF THE WINNERS!!!
They sent us a bunch of Doc McStuffins toys as prize and they all came last Monday:
What we got were the following:
- Doctor Dress-Up Set (which Brianna opened right away)
- Musical Light-Up Mic
- I Feel Better First Aid Kit
- Big Book of Boo Boos
- Doc & Friends (Stuffy)
- Doc & Friends (Chilly)
That is one happy little girl!
I had her open one of the prizes right away, as promised. She picked the Doctor's Dress-Up Set and this is how she looks like in it:
A quick review of the Doctor's Dress-Up Set:
- The white doctor's lab coat and striped inner shirt were too big for her right now, which is perfect for next Halloween (MUHAHAHAHA saved, like, 800 pesos for next year's costume).
- The signature Doc McStuffins pink headband is not of standard size. I guess it would fit a kid with a cone for a head or something. It was that tight.
- The doctor's name badge came with interchangeable inserts: There's one with Doc McStuffins' name on it and the other one's blank for the kids' name.
- The pink plastic stethoscope, though, doesn't make any sounds or even just light up. It's so cute, though.
I kept everything else so I can wrap them for Christmas. I explained to her how she'd have more gifts to open for Christmas if she didn't open everything in one go and she was immediately on board.
We already have some of the prizes (Musical Light-Up Mic, Doc & Friends - Stuffy, and Doc & Friends - Chilly) and Brianna, being the thoughtful girl that she is, told me we could give them to her cousins/titas (my baby cousins) as gifts this Christmas.
Personally, I can't wait to open the I Feel Better First Aid Kit. I've seen that one in Toy Kingdom the first time they had Doc McStuffins toys in stock and I immediately fell in love with it...okay, I totes love anything that comes close to being an organizer of sorts.
I love joining contests and I love winning them but most of all, I love winning them for my daughter. It makes me feel like I'm making her feel proud of me. Yes, right now they're just petty online contests but next time, I'll win in life and she will be so damn proud I'm her momma just like I'll be proud that she's my daughter.