Sunday, March 27, 2016

This is the shallowest blog post I will ever publish.

Believe me, people, I will not disappoint.

Growing up, I was led to believe that I was pretty. Everyone - literally, everyone - liked me. Like-liked me. Neighbors, classmates, schoolmates, churchmates... I don't know what it was. Maybe I was just raised in a small enough community which didn't really produce movie stars but back then, when someone didn't like me, like me, I would shrug it off and say "meh, baka mahilig sa pangit."

Highschool was pretty much the same, with both boys and girls courting me even with the knowledge that I was with someone. Same with college. I had a blast going out on dates during those rare times I was single.

Now, nothing. I feel so harassed with everything. I am roughly 20 pounds overweight. I am so damn tired of everything all the freakin' time. I sometimes even get the feeling that my very own boyfriend don't find me pretty enough. Yes, the same guy who's been infatuated with me since second grade, that guy.

I don't know what it is. I should really work on this self-confidence thing if I want to Alice Dixon my way into old age... Right?! Alice Dixon?! My god, that woman's got it going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment