Tuesday, April 13, 2010

10 Things I Love About YOU.

Okay. I now have to admit that I am currently crazy about this guy. He's not THE Chuck Bass that usually catches my eye or the Nate Archibald every girl dreams of having. He's more of a Dan Humfrey. A normal dude with a sentimental heart and a to-die-for skill in writing and I love all the small things he does. Although he doesn't seem to notice that he's doing it.

  1. I love the way he looks at himself at the mirror.
  2. I love it when he squeezes my hands tighter when I try to stretch out my fingers (my fingers go numb when we hold hands for a long time) or when I get awkward because my hand is all pasmado from holding his.
  3. I love the way he scratches his nose even if it is not itchy.
  4. I love it when he sings/whispers songs to my ears when we lay in the dark together.
  5. I love the way he "sways" me when I hug him. It feels like we're slow dancing (minus the music).
  6. I love the way he hugs me tighter when the mornings grow colder.
  7. I love the face he makes when he gets annoyed whenever I watch him cook.
  8. I love the way he buttons his polo.
  9. I love the way he scratchess his head when someone puts him on the hot seat.
  10. I love the way he looks at me when our faces are too close to each other.


Actually, there are a whole lot more I love about him. But those up there are the top 10... Fine, I am madly in love with this man. ♥ There. I said it.
Edit: Issue 'to pag may nakabasa sa office...

No comments:

Post a Comment