Sunday, April 25, 2010

I definitely need a room makeover...

My bedroom currently looks like this:

Please pretend those aren't my bra. The balls above my cabinet are Carlo's.

To those who have been to my bedroom in the attic, yes, I don't live there anymore for the simple reason that when it's summer, it can get pretty hot in there... and when I'm drunk and tired, I don't want to climb all the way up to the 3rd floor.

Anyway, I realized that I needed a room makeover when I was talking to my dad about our gate (he painted it another color again). Now, I'm thinking of what color I should paint the walls, the door and the cabinet.

Originally, I wanted a pink and green room but my sister had hers painted in those colors.

Next color that popped in to my head was red. Red walls with white accent. My mom said red wouldn't work with a small room.

Then I thought of painting the door red. Like Brooke Davis' front door in One Tree Hill. But thinking about it, I only wanted to have a red door 'cause I was really in love with Lucas Scott and I wanted to be called the "girl behind the red door" because when Lucas was still in love with Brooke, that's what he called her. Boo. No to this idea.

Then all of a sudden, I didn't want red anymore. I wanted a white room with fuchsia pink accent. That's it. Walls are white. Cabinet is pink as well as the sheets and the mirror... It'll sorta look like that room up there but instead of purple, the accents are pink.

But first things first: I SHOULD BE SAVING UP FOR PAINT... (Bora muna bago pinturaaaaaa!)

No comments:

Post a Comment