Sunday, May 23, 2010

Confession #3 (2010 Resolutions)

Okay, we're almost halfway through the year. I can't wait to delete/edit anything from my 2010 resolutions list so I'm doing it now, instead of next month. I wanna see my progress ASAP.

This blog entry was posted in both Multiply and Facebook last January 9, 2010.

I know it has been a week since the new year kicked in but I had to go through that first week to finalize my resolutions for 2010.

(Will be listing the resolutions in no particular order.)

1. Go to Boracay. Yes, I'm a Bora virgin. --I WILL BE GOING SOON! Malapit nang mawala sa list itoooooo!
2. Smile more, cry less. Though I started the year with tears in my eyes, I would want to think that that experience will be the first and last for 2010.
3. Invest in a business. Malia's planning to put up a TPC-ish business in Malolos. I like that idea and I'd want to work there during the weekends to keep my mind off of things.
4. Be more open. I've been holding back a lot in 2009. I've kept almost everything to myself to the point that I'd stare off into space and a single whisper was enough to make me jump from where I was sitting.
5. Start jogging again. I've been getting a lot of praises with the weight I've lost but I'm not physically fit. At all.
6. Listen to other genres of music. Hiphop, Rap and RnB make me feel good but I'd have to listen to songs with substance. Hahahaha! :))
7. Be selfish. Okay, not in the bratty or mean kind of way but I'd have to make time for myself now 'cause I WILL tie the knot within this decade. I won't have time for myself by then. Right?
8. Watch more movies. Just 'cause.
9. Read. It has been a while since the last book I've read. Bad. Real bad.
10. Spend more time with friends. I haven't exactly been MIA last year but I don't think I've been spending quality time with them, either.
11. Blog more. This will be especially hard 'cause the laptop's rarely home and the desktop sucks balls.
12. Work hard, party harder. 'Nuf said.
13. Open a savings account. Because I have to be responsible.
14.

I left number 14 blank because I might have to update this list.

When the clock struck 12, I took a shot of tequila, cracked open a bottle of San Mig Light and lit my cigarette. I told myself this is going to be a great year. (Tejada, 2010)

(After editing entry)
Okay, so far there's little progress is but I'm positive that by the end of this year, na-cancel out na lahat ng entries. :) That actually felt good. At least I know that I am going somewhere and the things I plan for myself are actually becoming true. I love thiiiiiis. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment