Tuesday, May 11, 2010

FINALLY!!!

(Patawarin ang oily and harag face. That's my "normal" face nowadays...)

After 5 looooooooong years, I now have my copy of my highschool yearbook. I have to say that it was worth the wait 'cause I was laughing my ass off page after page. My write-up, though, was like it was written by someone sooooo damned lazy. Oh, wait, tinatamad nga pala ako nung sinagutan ko yung questionnaire na inaabot nun! My bad.

Terminologies and slangs by the batch were the most precious items in the yearbook. How could I have forgotten the epic "BORENG EPES"?! I AM SUCH A FAILURE FOR FORGETTING. I honestly don't remember where that hirit came from but what I do remember is a day wouldn't pass without me (or everyone else for that matter) saying or hearing that. Most memorable person to utter those words: MACBE.

I think it would be hypocritical of me to say that I didn't enjoy highschool 'cause the excitement and the huge grin on my face when I saw my copy of the yearbook surprised even me. I used to hate going to school. Okay, maybe I just hated the idea of going to an all-girls' school (but I came out pretty well so they might have done something good). My highschool years might not be the best among my years as a student but I definitely enjoyed my stay in St. Paul. Trisix, Tuten, Kam, Dean, Sam, Crespo, Kiara and a whole bunch of people made it worthwhile.

(Oows? Nagdrama pala...)

No comments:

Post a Comment