Saturday, May 29, 2010

Okay, I just saw this...


Lucas: The truth is, I care about Peyton.

Brooke: Then what is the difference?

Lucas: The difference? The difference is I love you Brooke. I wanna be with you, not Peyton.

Brooke: But why? I need to know why.

Lucas: Because, you kink your eyebrow when you’re trying to be cute. Because you quote Camus even though I’ve never actually seen you read. Because you miss your parents, but you’ll never admit that! And because I’ve given exactly two of these embarrassing speeches in my life, and they’ve both been with you. I mean, that’s gotta mean something right?! And because we’re both gonna get pneumonia, but if you need to hear why I love you, I can go on all night.


I MISS BRUCAS.

Peyton Sawyer, I can never forgive you for breaking them up.

Photo and lines stolen from http://dearjan.tumblr.com

2 comments:

  1. Jerk naman si Lucas eh. Ayoko sa kanilang lahat! (haha bitter)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Team brucas din ako!! Never liked Peyton!

    Jill: I think jerk din si chad michael murray in real life.

    ReplyDelete