Monday, May 3, 2010

Waiting for the first person from the office to notice the shirt...

Photo's uploaded in Facebook and shirt's The Lion's. Muhahahahaha! :))

Edit: Feels like I need to explain why they WILL notice the shirt.

Slept over at his place one night and I didn't bring anything except the clothes on my back and my things for work (planner, hand sanitizer, wallet, etc.) so obviously, I'd have to borrow clothes from him. Upon entering the office, my production manager yelled "KILALA KO YANG SUOT MO AH!". Yes, these people have very sharp memory and they will know which clothes belong to who.

This shirt has been worn by The Lion in the countless shoots he was part of so obviously, they will notice it.

I know, I know. There are a lot of these, di lang nagiisa ang shirt na ito sa buong mundo. But they haven't seen me wear one and what are the odds that The Lion and I have the same shirt? Hahaha! :))

That's me, overexplaining myself again. Hahaha! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment