Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Meralco Bolts line-up

(L-R) Ogie Menor, Chris Ross, Ford Arao, Khazim Mirza, Marc Cardona, Gabby Espinas, Nelbert Omolon, Yousif Aljamal, Pong Escobal, Marlou Aquino, Riego Gamalinda, Dennis Daa, Jason Misolas, Sean Weinstein...

Why, you ask?

First of all, I have this thing about sweaty guys running back and forth a basketball court, "boxout-ing" each other.

Second, my dad works in Meralco so I think that rooting for their team was inevitable.

Third, IDOL KO SI MACMAC CARDONA! Woot!

Fourth, Ogie Menor, Pong Escobal and Yousif Aljamal in one team reminds me of the 2007 San Beda Red Lions dream team.

Lastly,

I WANT TO GO TO MERALCO ONE OF THESE DAYS TO WATCH THEM TRAIN AND GET AUTOGRAPHS AND TAKE PICTURES 'CAUSE OHMYGOD I AM A HUGE FAN OF MOST OF THE PLAYERS.

'Nuf said.

Now, if only Joseph Yeo were part of their line-up...

No comments:

Post a Comment