Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Online job hunt started today... Okay, yesterday.

So I started browsing through online jobs I could apply for and can I just say:

BAKIT ANG DAMI-DAMI?!

Up to now, I still haven't finished browsing through everything that fits my interests. There are a lot of jobs offering a good enough sum of money that I'm eyeing to apply for but I will do that tomorrow, when it's not dangerous for Jellybean and me to be awake.

In addition to the fact that there are a lot (and I mean A LOT) of jobs to apply for, their descriptions...ohmygod. Whoever posted those ads online should go back to grade school and learn subject-verb agreement all over again. I guess that's why they're hiring writers, to write them a decent job description/web ad for their company.

So, anyway, tomorrow's day 2 of my job hunt online. Hope I find decent enough jobs that pay off pretty good so I could help Bry with Jellybean.

And speaking of Jellybean, we should turn in now. It's waaaaaaaaaaaaay past our bedtime. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment