Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A more realistic wishlist 2010.

My mom wanted us to write our more realistic wishlist because my sister and I have this wishlist that's composed of laptops, cars and cellphones which are not available in the Philippines. So I've written my realistic wishlist down and these are what I wished for:

A pink BlackBerry. Or a black one with a pink jelly protector thingy.


Okay, this probably isn't realistic but it is more realistic than a 2-door Pajero but I want a pink Beetle.


A whole box of doughnuts all to myself.


Either one of the two coats. But obviously, if you give me both, I'll be a happy little girl.


Stripped shirts. Just 'cause.


Books. But I need to have a copy of these.


Any one of these flash drives but I prefer Elmo and/or Cookie Monster.


And lastly, an island vacay.


Realistic naman, diba?

No comments:

Post a Comment