Sunday, December 26, 2010

Goals for 2011...

Okay, I do this every year but sometimes it's kinda hard to finish the entire list. But then, whenever I get to fulfill one of the items on my list, I get really psyched on crossing out more items. So I'mma do this one again for next year because this is essential for me to have peace of mind (equilibrium among the 4 dimensions of a human being). And since I now know how to write my goals (SMART), I shall write my goals for 2011 that way.
Resolution #1: I have Php150,000.00 savings account on or before September 15, 2011.
I made this money goal last November during PSI seminar. This is just in my SAVINGS account, meaning I will not touch the money in this account for anything. The money for Brianna, Bry and my needs, I'd have to get somewhere else.

Resolution #2: I have invested at least Php 5,000.00 in the stock market by the end of the first quarter of 2011.
Since I have a hundred and fifty peso savings account goal and I wouldn't be able to fulfill that goal without a job or without a passive source of income that's why I came up with this goal. In relation to this goal, part of my 2010 year-ender assignment is to read on and study how the stock market works. Plus, an early 2011 assignment is to attend seminars in PSE on how to invest and all these kinds of things.

Resolution #3: I have gone back to my pre-pregnancy body and pre-pregnancy weight of 112lbs. by the end of June 2011.
This will entail a lot of hard work, I know. I can do this. Brianna will be waking me up in the middle of the night for milk and/or diaper change anyway. That will definitely help me lose the weight, I'm pretty sure.

Resolution #4: I have read all books that I bought but didn't get to read by mid-2011.
This goal has also been part of my previous resolutions but I didn't get to fulfill because I keep on buying new books, adding up to those books I've yet to read. I vow not to buy new books unless I've finished all the books I haven't read yet.

Resolution #5: Brianna has been baptized by the end of February 2011.
I want Brianna to be baptized within February because I was baptized within my birth month, too. Plus, I want to show her to the world as early as possible.

Resolution #6: I have 2 jobs in oDesk every week.
Because I will be needing the money.

Resolution #7: I have applied for a freelance production work by August 2011.
By then, Brianna will be 6 months old already. I can already leave her at home or with Bry's parents. I want to work outside the house again so this will not be be compromised with anything else.
Okay, so far, these are all I got. Will add to this list again if I come up with other goals I want to fulfill next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment