Monday, January 10, 2011

The Medical City rates (Normal Delivery)

I called Medical City up just a little while back to ask them regarding the rates for delivery. I originally wanted to know how much EXACTLY the rates were but all they could give me were rough estimates and the rates minus the professional fees of the doctors.

As of January 10...

Delivery costs around Php 30,000.00 plus professional fees (OB-GYN, Pediatrician and Anaesthesiologist) and includes
  • Delivery room
  • Supplies to be used for delivery
  • Anaesthesia
  • Recovery room (private room) for 2-3 days stay
Nursery costs Php 10,000.00 to Php 15,000.00 plus professional fee (Pediatrician) and includes the kit you will be given for the baby (e.g. diapers) and 2-3 days stay of the baby in the nursery.

The newborn screening and hearing test for newborn fee is not yet included in the nursery fee. These tests will cost you around Php 1,000.00 plus.

I forgot to ask if these rates are inclusive of tax so I might call again later or tomorrow but I think the rates are already VAT inclusive.

I also did not ask about the rates for cesarean delivery because I won't be needing it. There.

Please note that these rates are just estimates and may change without notice.

2 comments:

  1. You should've inquired about CS rates narin para ready lang, almost 50% ng normal nageendup ng CS like nakapulupot umbilical cord sa baby, mga ganun.

    Just to be ready. :s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alam ko lang 40k ++ yung CS. Will see next check-up kung kailangan ako i-CS. :)

    Thanks for the advise! :D

    ReplyDelete