Saturday, January 22, 2011

OB check-up turned date.

Was supposed to meet-up with my OB for my weekly check-up yesterday but didn't because she had this emergency and didn't have time to accommodate everyone. She also didn't believe in appointments so the clinic served at a first-come-first-served basis and I was a wee bit late so...

Anyway, since I had my ultrasound session scheduled at 5pm - I was at the hospital around 10am - Bry and I decided to kill time at Galle. Had lunch at Mangan (their Ginataang Sitaw at Kalabasa was really good) then decided to catch a movie/sleep in the movie house.


We watched the 1:20pm screening of Gulliver's Travels (we were torn between this movie and Little Fockers). I was kinda hoping it'll be a boring movie (but Jack Black is part of the main cast so being boring is out of the question) so I could sleep since I was very very sleepy. But lo and behold, we actually watched the movie and we kept giggling ('cause laughing out loud wasn't an option since there seems to be no other people in the cinema) and we left the cinema SLEEPY.

Went back to TMC for my scheduled ultrasound session then we decided we need to go home already. Was 50th in the cab queuing station so we had snacks at Starbucks (I wanted coffee but I am scared to order one even if it's decaf) and talked a bit then went back in line and when our number was called, we went home.

Normally, yesterday wouldn't excite me as much as it did. But really, knowing Bry, we wouldn't have done that. He would usually be the kuripot and the practical one. We'd usually spend the money on better things and those things don't include movies and/or coffee (or in my case, steamed milk with a shot of vanilla). It was just really refreshing.

But I think the bottomline of these all is I was just thankful the day - and the week - ended on a good note.

Now, off to Medical City. Again. For the third time this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment