Sunday, January 9, 2011

We want to start with this business soonest.

R-L: Delong, Rona, Ale, Bryan
(Please forgive me for having such huge legs. I'm pregnant, for crying out loud. And yes, I have my insecurities)

This venture was supposed to be just between me and Bry but - I thought at first - we couldn't get enough money soon to start with the business that's why we brought Kuya Delong and Ate Rona in. I later discovered that also another reason for the venture was because Bry didn't trust me enough with the business but that's a whole new, different, sad story.

Anyway, we had our first brainstorming session last night complete with booze, outlines, flowcharts and notes at our place and I personally think we've accomplished a lot. We can be productive if we find people who are focused. In our case, it was Ate Rona. If Kuya Delong, Bry and I were the only ones who'll be in this meeting, we will probably end up talking about TVSTYLE concerns and them, getting pissed drunk.

There will be another meeting next weekend for our preliminary research. Yes, we are serious about this. We are even making a business plan, a FORMAL business plan, for this venture. I am kinda excited for this one. Hope we pull this off soonest.

No comments:

Post a Comment