Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I saw this blog online via Twitter.

I decided to read and follow @Lord_Voldemort7's online blog because I find his tweets funny in a sarcastic kind of way. I liked all of his posts until I saw this one:


I AM against domestic violence but that interview for Good Morning America was supposed to be about his new album called F.A.M.E. but the interviewer talked more about the Rihanna incident. I thought it was unfair hence, the first half of this entry for me is unfair too. We shouldn't be focusing on what had happened in the past. What's important is he's rebuilding his career.

Then I continued on reading the rest of his post and learned Chris threw a tantrum in the set of Good Morning America after the interview, which I kinda like because it's so badass but at the same time, I went like "Oh buddy". I mean, if you're someone trying to rebuild your career and your image to the public, at the very least act civilized when in public. They may have gotten over the Rihanna incident but that wouldn't save him from anything.

Sorry, Chris, I love you but just sayin'.

Going back to what this post is supposed to be about, I like all of his posts except half of this Chris Brown post which is good enough so I will continue on following him. His thoughts seem to be relevant. He is, after all, the Dark Lord.

(I am no Harry Potter fan. I had to research what he's called in the books. Just sayin'.)

No comments:

Post a Comment