Monday, April 4, 2011

I have girly problems too, you know.

I had my hair cut real short last night. I mean, shorter than how I normally wear it. I was so happy, I wish all the people I know would see how good it looks.

The biggest dilemma everytime I get a haircut is whether or not to take a bath the day after I cut my hair and lose all it's blowdry goodness. But I figured I didn't have anywhere to go and anyone (important enough) to see my blowdried hair so I decided to wet my hair. Now, I'm disappointed with how it looks.

Since I couldn't just tie it now, whenever I go out, I'd have to spend more time on myself than usual. Unless I have it rebonded or relaxed. Which probably won't happen soon since I don't have the money for it.

...My. That was shallow.

No comments:

Post a Comment