Saturday, April 2, 2011

Not only do I want a fairytale wedding...

I guess it's safe to say that every girl has dreamt of the perfect wedding proposal. I know I have. I've fantasized of the day someone will ask me to be officially his. From the over the top, on-top-of-the world wedding proposal to the simplest one.

I used to want all the surprise. Fireworks, fancy dinners on top of tall ass buildings, proposals in front of hundreds of people. All those things in the movies. But now, I want a simple one. Prolly a proposal upon waking up in the morning (of course, with a kick-ass monologue from his side), in a nice place. A house by the beach would be the perfect location. And of course, with a really pretty ring. I wouldn't even care if we both have morning breath.

Actually, I really wouldn't care how the proposal will be. Just as long as my reaction will be like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment