Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I was browsing through my own blog and saw this.

Yes, I browse my blog because I wanna see if I've been progressing in my personal life. So far, I am. Slowly. Slowly but surely, right?

Anyway, I've put up some ads here for some "passive" income. First things first. I put quotation marks because technically, you have to work for income to - well - come. Writing entries that are supposed to be relevant is the key. But since I own this personal blog, I can write whatever comes into my head and get paid for it. Hopefully.

So, as I've said, I put some ads here in my blog and saw this website advertised there.


Since I couldn't click on the ads myself (It's part of the terms and conditions. Yeah, I read those.), I typed it on my address bar and just followed what the website said. I don't know if this (it's a module about making money through your blog) actually works but I'm giving it a shot. You should, too. Of course, that is, if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment