Monday, June 13, 2011

Toys for my baby girl...

I was browsing through the Lamaze website (http://www.lamazetoys.co.uk) because I personally like their toys - but are expensive here in the Philippines that's why I haven't gotten Brianna anything with that brand yet - and because I was looking for wrist rattles. So I found these:
Lamaze Gardenbug Wrist Rattles and Foot Finders
Lamaze High Contrast Wrist Rattles
I originally wanted to get Brianna the colored ones but I remembered that black, white and red (high contrast colors) are usually the colors the baby can see at a very young age. I still want the colored ones but I might get one of those high contrast ones.

I also saw this and immediately want it, too.
Contrast Bend and Squeak Penguin
Now, I have to save up for those toys... Or maybe ask for family and friends from the US/UK to buy 'em for me then ship it here. Yeah. The second one sounds good.

No comments:

Post a Comment