Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Agape.

This is an excerpt from one of the newsletters I received from the PSI mailing list. I want to share it with my readers and I hope you all will be enlightened by this the same way it enlightened me:

Attitude is the thing you have total control over in your life. You decide. You choose. You can wake up each day and decide what attitude you will take into each moment you are faced with. You can even decide moment-by-moment what attitude you will bring to each circumstance. Do you know that your attitude at the beginning of a task will affect its outcome more than anything else? The bottom line is that you are either the master or the victim of your attitude. The choice is up to you. Relish the power and joy of that choice, every time you make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment