Friday, September 16, 2011

A few things I noticed after watching A Walk To Remember for a hundred millionth time.

1. I think Lea Michele/Leah Michelle is part of the extras. She appears beside Landon in the first theater meeting for the spring play with blond hair. I think.


2. The "Are you trying to seduce me?" scene takes place - of all places - in the cemetery.


3. When Jamie runs away after telling Landon that she has luekemia, Landon doesn't chase her to see if she gets home safely. What if she dies on her way home?!


4. Jamie's dad looks incredibly fresh in the "I'm not going anywhere. Please tell Jamie that." scene, it looks like it's the first scene they shot with the father.


5. Landon learns the waltz from his mom but doesn't use it when he dances with Jamie on the balcony.


6. All scenes shot indoors are morning/afternoon scenes except the play, which took place in the evening.


7. Indoor shots are lit ridiculously well, they look like they're scenes from Days Of Our Lives.


Note: I wrote this in the past tense but had to edit to present tense before publishing because I remember movie reviews are supposed to br written that way. Not that this is some review.

Note2: Photos are not mine. Googled A Walk To Remember then these came up.

No comments:

Post a Comment