Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It makes me wonder...

I haven't told my parents yet about my decision to not be a slave of the corporate maja rajas (for the meantime) but I can't help but wonder if they'd accept that decision. I know they can't FORCE me to do something anymore because I am legally an adult already.

I feel that they will really disown me when I tell them I've chosen to be a homemaker instead of a corporate slave who works hard to make a company richer than it already is. I mean, they spent millions to send me to prestigious schools. Who wouldn't be mad, right?

Then again, different people define success in different ways. Will they be able to accept my definition of success or will they pretend my life isn't a success because it doesn't fit their definition of the word?

2 comments:

  1. awww gusto ring maging homemaker actually Ale <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ako, originally, hindi. Pero nung dumating si Brianna nagbago lahat. <3

    ReplyDelete