Monday, January 16, 2012

Brianna's Birthday Wishlist

Fine. It's my wishlist for Brianna's birthday. Anyway, here's a list of what we still need for Brianna. Ninongs, ninangs, lolos, lolas, titos and titas, ito na!
  1. Highchair - I don't know if we still will be needing one now but there's this high chair in Babyland in Eastwood Mall that caught my eye. Brianna can use it from now until she's 75. It looks heavy duty. There are several ways you can use it and even adults will be able to use it. Those pink Chicco poly high chairs will do, too.
  2. Booster seats - If the high chairs are too expensive, a booster seat will do. Pink, please.
  3. Portable highchair - If those two are really, really expensive, I would sure appreciate getting this. 
  4. Breast pump - Okay, I know this is not for Brianna and I know I have one already but it broke a few weeks ago. So I'll be posting it here, just in case may magmagandang loob. :p Preferred brands are First Years, Pigeon and Avent.
  5. Headbands - Her clothes are mostly pink and blue. I like ones from this site, personally.
  6. Mickey Mouse drum thing - Ugh, this is so frustrating. I don't know what it's called. I just know that its color is red and blue and it makes drum sounds when you hit it and it lights up, too. Brianna's kinakapatid has one but I don't wanna ask the mom because we're not close. :|
  7. iPad - I kid you not! Brianna loves playing with the iPad. If you are generous enough, well, she wants one.
  8. Thermos Funtainer Bottle and Food Jar - Hello Kitty, Barbie, Dora the Explorer, Minnie Mouse or Disney Princess design.
  9. Toys - Brianna already have a shape sorter, a talking cellphone and that pyramid thing I don't know what is called. I'm not really aware of what toys she should have so if you have something in mind, that'll be great.
  10. Books
  11. Clothes - Her clothes are mostly pink and blue so some other color will be perfect.
  12. Photo company gift certificates - No particular photo company as long as they have branches near Pasig area pero wag naman yung mga Photoline at Kodak.
  13. Diapers - EQ or Mamy Poko, sizes L to XL.
  14. Cash - If all else fails, this won't.
So, there. I don't think I can add anything anymore to that list. I had to think really hard to even come up with this list. If you think we need something else or something that might be of interest to Brianna that's not in the list, well, you can give that instead. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment