Monday, January 30, 2012

First ever Grand Baby Fair experience

So I didn't get to attend the members only soft opening of the Grand Baby Fair at the SM Megamall Mega Trade Hall as well as the first two days as I would have liked but I did attend the last day. It's my first time ever to have attended such a fair that caters exclusively to the babies and it is my first time ever to have attended the Grand Baby Fair because I was admitted to The Medical City during the last Grand Baby Fair.

Anyway, I didn't know what to expect and was originally going to buy just a bag of diapers and those goodie bags they give out but when I got there, it was like a mommy's shopping haven! Despite the overwhelming number of attendees, I got to enjoy myself and I'm pretty sure Brianna had a fun time, too, with all those people she saw there.

Here are the items we got the baby girl from the Grand Baby Fair:


We got her this Evenflo BabyGo Travel seat that can be folded and be brought anywhere you want to bring it. It is extremely light weight and portable because it has an integrated carrying bag that will make it easier for the one who's carrying it. When I first saw it, I couldn't let it go (there were limited stocks) and I just had to get one. I asked the guy who works for the event to get be a much bigger cart - I only got those ones that hold two shopping baskets - so it could accommodate this. I asked for the grandparents to pay for it as their gift for the little girl. They agreed to it. Hee.


I also got her this cute and adorable drawer which now holds her clothes. Of course, not all of her clothes fit there so I still had that separate plastic organizer with all her other clothes. This was the last stock in the Owen stall during the last day of the Grand Baby Fair so naturally, I had to get it.


My mom also got this all-too-adorable Kiddy Bin-Stool by Kids Kit from one of the stalls in the Grand Baby Fair. It is a chair, a stepping stool and a storage bin all rolled into one. It's currently storing some of Brianna's toys and is happily sitting in our family room.


These were the only ones I was originally gonna get from the Grand Baby Fair but what can I say? It is hard to control yourself when everything is 70% off!

This is the best bargain of all for me, though:


The goodie bag full of, well, goodies! I got two bags because my parents had to pay for the Evenflo BabyGo Travel seat and I paid for the rest so some of the items in the goodie bag came in two. I always feel this rush when I get loot bags. A bag probably have PHP500 worth of goodies in them and everything's for free! I love it. My ultimate favorite goody is the Avent VIA Cup.

I would love to experience that again and again and again. I am definitely looking forward to the next Grand Baby Fair! Hope we see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment