Wednesday, February 29, 2012

PisoBid

I've recently registered with PisoBid and I just failed my first auction a few minutes ago. I was going for that 100 bids auction because it was closing, just so I'd get the feel of the auction. To make the long story short, I didn't have enough bids - I only have the 5 bids that were free upon registration - to win it. To be perfectly honest, though, it was exciting even if I lost. PisoBid is like playing the crane machine. I mean, the excitement you get while playing the crane machine is the same as the excitement you get while bidding on PisoBid.



PisoBid is a piso auction site that offers up to 99% discount off of products. You can get an iPod for 1 peso. Really. I saw testimonials. It's crazy, right? You can try it, too! Just click on http://pisobid.com/?r=babyandmuffi and register. Upon registration, you will be given 5 free bids which you can use for closing auctions. Once these free bids run out, you can always buy bids.

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Kakadiscover pa lang din ng Pisobid and first time nakita ko yung Pisobid, I was very interested in joining. Specially when I read the testimonials as well as the video interviews.

    If nagdududa pa rin kayo, you can check it yourself dito po:

    www.pisobidwinners.blogspot.com

    And for the video interviews, you can go to youtube and search for Pisobid.

    Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is true! Super interesting din kasi dahil sa "Going once, going twice" feature nila at sa products nila. I love the concept. Kudos to the makers of PisoBid! :)

    ReplyDelete