Thursday, February 16, 2012

Welcome to my life.


Ah, the life of a freelance writer can be really fun and frustrating at the same time. There are a lot of truth in this picture. Especially the What I Really Do part. Hee.

WHAT MY FRIENDS THINK I DO: Actually, that's literally how I look when ending my articles so it's kinda consistent. Yes, I get writer's block in the end. I know how to start my articles but I always go "Huh?" in the end.

WHAT MY MOM THINKS I DO: Well, at first, she thought I wouldn't build a career out of this freelancing stuff and I didn't contradict her on what she thinks of my work. It gets really tiring to prove whatever it is that I "need" to prove. Anyway, now, she thinks that I will be able to pull this off...and I definitely will. I am even planning to take up an online marketing course offered by DLSU in order for me to offer even more services to clients.

WHAT SOCIETY THINKS I DO: I don't think freelance writers look like that but I accept it. I mean, the guy's hot so I assume that society thinks freelance writers are hot. *wink wink*

WHAT PUBLISHERS THINK I DO: Okay, I don't know what that is about because the monkey looks mad but I don't think my clients think that I'm a monkey. Too literal? Sorry.

WHAT I THINK I DO: Yes, and I want to believe that I am that great, too... NOT! Well, I don't think that I am great but I think I am literate enough to get my works published.

WHAT I REALLY DO: I don't play solitaire, though. I usually tweet and browse online stores and apply to more jobs and watch It's Showtime. Hee. But I get the job for the day done before the 4pm deadline. *snap snap snap*

Anyway, I knew I could succeed in this work from home gig. I just need to be even more hardworking to get more projects...and yeah, that IMMAP thing with DLSU. I definitely am aiming for that this year. Hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ale, started a new blog hehe http://dtabujara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete