Thursday, March 1, 2012

Staff.com

In my pursuit to make my work-at-home dream a stable reality, I have joined several (i.e. A LOT) online job search sites that offer mostly home-based jobs. There's oDesk, Freelancer.com, Elance.com, TeamLauncher and Remote Staff just to name a few. Yes, these are the sites I remembered registering in. There are still loads that I forgot about because I unsubscribed from their newsletters.

Click photo to register with Staff.com

Anyway, to add yet another online job search site, I've just registered with Staff.com. Staff.com is practically the same as those websites I've mentioned already except Staff.com offers mostly full-time jobs which definitely got my attention. I work with TeamLauncher for 8 hours in the morning and I know that I can still handle another 8-hour job after that. Plus, my contract with TeamLauncher will end soon so I need to go look for another full-time, work-from-home job again so the timing of which I knew about Staff.com couldn't have been better.

I'm sorry if I keep shoving these stuff to your faces but working from home is really relaxing compared to a corporate job. The income is the same, the benefits are the same... The only difference is I work on my bed and you work on an office table.

No comments:

Post a Comment