Sunday, April 15, 2012

Creeper.

I am really scaring myself now. I just searched for Kean Cipriano's Cosmo Bachelor Bash photos. I've found a set of his greatest photos ever and I will be posting them here in a while but I can't help but think that I am going back to my old, 1998 self. I like it, though. It's been a long while since I last got crazy over a local celebrity and with Kean, well, he's near. As in literally near. He lives in the same neighborhood as I am. As in walking distance; unlike John Prats who (used to) lived in Quezon City.

Anyway, here are those hummunah-worthy photos that got me drooling over my keyboard:


To make it seem like I am really so much of a creeper, while I am making this post, I am listening to/watching the I Don't Know Show over Ustream.

Ooh, and I am saving the best for last:


Ito ang tinatawag na likod palang, ulam na.

Edit (April 16, 2012):


KTNXBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment