Wednesday, May 30, 2012

25 Things To Do Before You Turn 25

(Grabbed from Kizia's blog)

  1. Have a really good one-night stand with a gorgeous guy. (This won't happen even if I want it to happen... Not that I want it to happen.)
  2. Do an illegal drug.
  3. Live in another country. (Nope. Not now, not ever.)
  4. Travel on the cheap.
  5. Confront a fear.
  6. Have sex with the lights on.
  7. Splurge on an awesome pair of jeans. (I am not the type to splurge on clothes.)
  8. Apologize to someone you wear mean to in middle school.
  9. Make a real guy friend who is really just a friend.
  10. Get a job working with food or clothes. (I would love to do this. We'll see if I make it before I turn 25 next year.)
  11. Figure out what kind of wine you actually like.
  12. Take a roadtrip with your friends.
  13. Try an exotic food you can’t pronounce. (I've tried eating exotic food but all their names I can pronounce so...)
  14. Go to a college football game and go all out. (If college/barangay basketball game is accepted then I will strike this out, too)
  15. See a Broadway show. (Would definitely love to watch one. Kahit di nako 25.)
  16. Go 24-hours media free.
  17. Skinny dip. (This doesn't sound hygienic. Maybe someday, if I decide to own a house with a pool. Yes, I don't want a pool in my backyard.)
  18. Give back to the community.
  19. Learn to do your own taxes and how to manage your money.
  20. Take your parents out to a nice dinner.
  21. Start a blog about your life and update it regularly.
  22. Go to a Pride Parade.
  23. Go to Vegas and let go. (There's no chance in heaven that I will get to do this before I turn 25 but I will definitely do this before I die.)
  24. Learn to drive a manual car.
  25. Donate blood. (I can't donate blood even if I wanted to. Effin' anemia.)

No comments:

Post a Comment