Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Let's get crunk with Zalora!

If you've been my friend (or acquaintance) for more than a month, you'll probably know my love for the African-American music by now. Hiphop, Jazz, RnB, Slow Jams, Rap, you name it, I most definitely am listening to it.

Problem with me, though, is I cannot - for the life of me - pull off a decent hiphop outfit. It doesn't help that I don't think I look good in it so I just don't push. That doesn't mean, though, that I don't try to put together a look for it when I am bored.

Vero Moda pants, Martina Martina cuff, Feiyue hi-cut sneakers, Skull Candy headphones, Capital G dogtag, Toy Watch watch, Capital G hoody tee

So, what do you think about the look I made? All the stuff you see there are available in Zalora. If you find anything interesting, you can always use my voucher code, Aletotski0 (Aletotski[zero]), to get a 5% discount on your purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment