Monday, February 4, 2013

Chandler Bing!

I know, I know. Whenever I marathon a TV series, my blog gets bombarded by stuff about that show but you can't do anything about it. I tend to rave about whatever it is I am hooked to. Right now, I'm watching FRIENDS so here's another post related to it.


I don't understand why most people love Ross while Chandler is there, being all lovable and awesome. I'm halfway through the series now and I just love, love, love him. I love how he treats his friends (especially Joey), how he treats his boss (yes, he may seem like a kiss ass but please don't pretend you don't do it yourself) and how he treats Monica (I love the dirty little secret thing when they started out, okay?) but most especially, I love his last name! Bing!

Another thing I love about Chandler Bing is the fact that Matthew Perry plays the character. I love the facial expressions!


I don't think anyone could've pulled those faces off better than him.


Plus the Chandler Bing dance! Oh. My. God. I don't think anybody else can dance it the way Matthew Perry dances it.

Oh. My. God. Just oh. My. God.

P.S. I love Janice Goralnik, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment