Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Nike Training Center App


In my attempt to lose weight and achieve a Victoria Secret Fashion Show-worthy body this year, I've downloaded the Nike Training Center App a few weeks ago but haven't gotten around to using it. I finally decided to give it a try this morning and I died after the first 20 minutes of the first beginner's workout. I didn't expect it to be that intense since it was for beginners but in fairness to them, they put "4-5 workouts a month" there and I workout -5 to 0 times a month so I was kinda asking for it.

The routine was simple enough: jogging for a couple of minutes, a few squats here and there plus a few seconds of push-ups but for a total newbie like me, the routine was a lot. The last time I did squats was in 6th grade, when we were training for volleyball (I was sort of part of the varsity team of our humble little school) and the last time I did push-ups was never so imagine my face while trying to pull off these exercises. I am literally sweating just by thinking about it. (Okay, the sweating might be caused by this insane heat the Philippines is experiencing now but it adds up to the drama, doesn't it?)

Tomorrow, I will be going at it again and I'm hoping that I won't shake while trying to squat for two minutes and that I actually get back up when I do push-ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment