Saturday, March 27, 2010

I think I need a new hairstyle.

(VANITY ALERT... Loads of pictures of me will be uploaded in this entry. If you don't want to see my face, leave and FAST!)

The Lion has been forcing me to get a haircut since God-knows-when. He said if I weigh at around 12o lbs, I would loose 90 lbs just by getting a haircut.
Bastos.

Anyway, I've been thinking about which hairstyle will suit me best.

This is how my hair looks like now. Yes, it's all big and messy and dry. I actually look like a lion here so I'm not that much offended by what he said. I told him
pa nga that he should be flattered because I am slowly turning into a lion right before his very eyes.

This is option number 1. I have been thinking of getting my hair rebonded. This is how I'd look if I got my hair straightened. I don't like this look for 2 things: 1. I think it looks blah.
Walang dating. Boring and 2. I won't be able to tie my hair, summer pa naman ngayon.

Option number two isn't really a hairstyle for me but I'm putting it anyway. Full bangs. Not really a huge fan but I think it will make me look different for a while. It will also make me look like a strawberry because of all them pimples on my forehead.

Option number 3 is what I'd really want to do with my hair. I WANNA CURL IIIIIIIT! 'Nuff said.

If I don't get the hair I want, I should at least tame it, right? Right. But I am too lazy to wake up early in the morning to fix my hair. Boo me.

Actually, I am willing to change the way my hair looks but never ever EVER will you see me looking like this:


KTNXBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment