Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Usapang Pulitika...

(Sorry for posting this later than it should be posted, I wasn't able to go online for 2 nights)

On my way home two nights ago, I saw this campaign ad of Loren Legarda with Sarah Geronimo and it got me thinking: I used to root for those broadcasters/journalists/media people running for public office because they know firsthand what the people are complaining about.

Through the years, I thought to myself "Loren Legarda is one of the politicians that came from a media background but why the hell don't I want her to sit in any public office?". Realization hit when I saw her crying in the Senate.
I'm annoyed by her face. HAHAHAHA! :)) I'm soooooo shallow.

Anyway, she's just one politician 'cause I'm still voting for Gilbert Remulla. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment