Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sweetest.

(Untitled)
The Lion

The morning wakes
I find myself tangled in vision of your warm embrace
I pour some coffee and slowly swirl
In memories of the nights we watch the stars fade into space

I'm addicted to your tender kisses
And it's keeping me up all night
I didn't expect I'd be so affected
Everytime you look me in the eyes,
I become so helpless

They move so long
The symptoms only aggravate
Like wishing for a passerby to stop awhiole
And listen to my story of how much brighter you made my life

Let your love caress me
Like the tide embraces the sea
Let our soul connection bring me alive today

Turn it on like a flash light
Satisfied, electric appetite
Automatic love you may take no lust
Addicted to your love like magic dust

No comments:

Post a Comment