Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Update. Fo 'real.

It's been a while since I've updated this place... or anyone else for that matter. I've huge news for everyone.

Big news is I'm currently going through one of - if not the biggest change in my life right now.

I admit that I am not yet ready for all these and that my world is spinning a wee bit faster than usual that it's making me want to puke all over the place but I am actually (and surprisingly) excited for this. The maturity. The responsibility. The actual outcome. Everything.

I'm thankful for the support I/we have been getting from the people who knows. It really helps especially during the times I/we don't know what to do. It warms my heart that those people who I thought won't understand actually did and a lot of people are happy for this.

I also want to thank Bry for going through this with me. Thanks for sticking by me. I love you.

Lastly, God, thanks for this wonderful blessing you've bestowed on us. ☺ We love you.

Journey has just started. This will be one helluva ride but I'm glad and I'm thankful I'll be in it with someone who cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment