Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Random things in my head...

Since the day we knew, I've had things running through my mind non-stop. I am sooooo damn happy about this. This is the greatest blessing one could ever have, don't get me wrong. It's just that sometimes (most of the time), my immature 21-year-old selfish self gets to me. I know I should not be thinking too much and not give myself too much stress but these really drive me (and Bry) crazy every night. So, just so I could get these things off my mind even just for a second, here goes the list:

Random thing in my head #1: I am not YET ready to settle down. I sure want to but I feel like unless all other things are settled down, I won't yet. Get it? But like what I tell Bry every time, I think that this "decision" is not possible since I am not only deciding for myself anymore but for other people as well. Pero don't get me wrong (again). I just want every thing to be ironed out before settling down. And I do want to tie the knot before due date.

Random thing in my head #2: I want everyone (my parents) to accept him. And soon. I mean, I love him. What can anyone else do, right? Plus, I want him to be a part of this journey because he really should be.

Commercial (immature 21-year-old self speaking): Kendall and Kylie Kardashian are soooooo pretty... Okay, done.

Random thing in my head #3: I have this tampo on my mom. She should be the one who's comforting me and standing right beside me, telling my dad that the situation with Bry should be resolved ASAP. She should be the one who's telling me that everything will be okay and that she'll be with me every step of the way. I know she'll be doing that but I hope she'd at least say it 'cause right now, I don't even feel it from her.

Okay, I realized that these are the three major things that run in my head. All other things revolve around these.

So anyway, I should not be stressing myself over these because it is not good for me or anyone else, for that matter. I dunno how I'll keep these off my mind but I should. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment