Friday, September 10, 2010

Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

I will be filing my resignation next week when all - and I mean ALL - the projects started pouring in. The Villar Group suddenly barraged us with all projects imaginable that I don't even have time to breathe. Add that to the walk-in clients who think they know better even if they don't know what the difference between UPloading and DOWNloading is (Yes, I am bitter. That lady stressed the hell out of me yesterday) and the result is the most chaotic office I've seen.

With projects piling up and both the in-house and freelance PMs no where in sight, I have to step up on my last days as coordinator. I have been texting non-stop. Suppliers. Clients. Production managers. Sales agents. Nobody can get a hold of me for more than 5 minutes. Feels like everyone needs to talk to me about something. I can't sit down for a couple of minutes if I want to. Even my boyfriend needs to pull me off the computer to make me eat lunch.

I am not at all complaining because I actually enjoyed last week's busy schedule but I only have this to say:

BAKIT NGAYON LANG KUNG KELAN DESIDIDO NAKONG UMALIS?!

Wrong timing or just plain coincidence, I don't know. I'll just enjoy it while it's here.

No comments:

Post a Comment