Monday, November 29, 2010

I am convinced that this mind thing really works.

I was thinking of asking a friend from college to (photo) shoot me while I am pregnant for months now, actually. Only problem I had was I thought she was too busy so I didn't tell her yet that I am pregnant.

A few hours ago, she told me she knew from a friend that I was pregnant and told me she wanted to do a photo shoot with me before I was due.

I wasn't even the one who asked her to have that photo shoot. I was just thinking of asking her then before I had the chance to, she volunteered herself!

Wow. This is really, really... WOW! The power of the mind... WHEW!

Hopefully, everyone gets to use their minds to turn their lives around ASAP so the world will be a better place to live in.

Now, to use this power on Lotto! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment