Monday, November 22, 2010

Still on a high.

I am still on a high from that seminar I attended. It was a 4-day seminar in Pasong Tamo called PSI Leadership Success Seminar and it is the best thing that has happened to me... Next to Bry and Jellybean, of course.

I love how positivity and love exist in this rather negative (depends on how you look at it) world. There's so much to be thankful for!

I literally felt the heat radiate through my body in the duration of the seminar. Love and positivity now fills my whole being.

I LOVE THIS FEELING OF POSITIVITY! I WILL STAY HERE FOREVER!

I AM GREAT!
I am the best mom to my daughter!
I am the most faithful wife to Bry!
I am the most loving Ate to my siblings!
I am the most loving daughter to my parents!
I AM GREAT! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment