Thursday, December 23, 2010

I enjoyed last night even without booze.

Went to the TVSTYLE annual Christmas party last night and man, there were a lot of firsts for me.

Last night was the first time I...

...went out after 9pm. Yes, since the pregnancy, whenever I go out, I have to be home before the clock strikes 9. Well, if I were staying at Bry's place, that's technically not "going out", right?
...went to a Christmas party and did not drink any kind of alcohol. Fine, first time I went to a Christmas party and did not drink any kind of alcohol since I was 13.
...went to a Christmas party and actually remembered every damn detail of what happened when I woke up the next morning.
...hungout with people who are smoking and did not feel the urge to smoke.
...sent out gifts labeled "Love, Bry & Ale". It has always been a solo thing for me, even if my ex and I were practically husband and wife to friends and each other's families.
...received gift labeled "To Bry & Ale". Again, it always has been a solo thing.
...felt this much positive attention to a relationship I have.
...had Bry kiss me that much in public. He's not the PDA kind of person. I am not, either but I have to say that I want the whole world to know how in love I am.
...have seen Bry let loose like that. He's loud but he doesn't really dance in public. Ha-ha!

I am sooooo excited for next Christmas' firsts. And one of them firsts would definitely be sending out gifts labeled "Love, Bry, Ale and Brianna". ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment