Thursday, December 9, 2010

Okay, Bry just asked me to call her sister up.

Okay, I know it's not that big a deal but I really am intimidated by her.

The first months Bry and I were together, she wouldn't even look my way. We talk now, that awkward small talk we have to have because let's face it, we can't ignore the fact that we are now connected through Brianna.

It's not that hard to talk to her, it's just that I get intimidated by her. She's that kind of woman who's strong and the one who always get her way and someone who just talks in a way that's really intimidating.

I would have to have a decent conversation with her soon, I know... And it's going to be tomorrow. I will call her up and we are going to have an awesome conversation.

(Okay, deep inside, I kinda think that we will get along really well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment