Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A rollercoaster of emotions...

2010 has truly been life-changing for me. A lot of heartbreaks and successes happened this year and I couldn't be more thankful.

First, I want to thank Jopet. Despite us going our separate ways, those 7 years were incredibly wonderful and I couldn't ask for anything else from you. You've been there, helping me through my darkest times and cheering me through trials I got myself into and actually encourage me to emerge successful. Thank you for the love and the care you've spoiled me with during those 7 years. I would also like to thank you for the opportunity of being a friend despite a hard and tearful break-up and for that, again, I couldn't ask for anything else.

Next, I'd like to thank my family. I know I've been a really huge pain in the ass this year and I was far from being the most ideal daughter you could ever think of having but I thank you for the support and the understanding. I probably am the luckiest girl, having you as my family. Even through the disappointments, I wouldn't trade you guys for anyone else. We still have a few more days before 2011 to fix what's broken so we can face the new year with a fresh outlook and a clearer view of what we will be encountering.

Third, my TVSTYLE family. You guys have been a huge part of my 2010. You became my shock absorbers and sponges of all the drama that went on in my life this year. Each and everyone of you played a major role in my life and I can't be thankful enough. Shout out to Kuya Delong for being my voice of reason and for pushing me to my limits (both positive and negative...at least for me).

I also would like to thank my PSI 240 family for being a part of probably the biggest and most important realization of my life. I wouldn't trade that experience for anything else.

Of course, I thank Bry for bearing this wonderful baby with me. Hon, when the clock struck 12am January 1, 2010, we vowed to one another that this will be OUR year. That we both will conquer this year as we were meant to. It has definitely been our year and this year has given us the biggest blessing anyone could ever ask for in the form of the awesome-est little baby girl, Brianna Angelica. I enjoyed being your dirty little secret, I have to be honest but we'd have to put the games aside and put Brianna on top of both our priority lists. Thank you for being so mature and childish at the same time. I hope we make the same vow - or a more binding vow in front of friends, families and God - for 2011 as we did when we welcomed 2010. I love you so much and thank you.

Lastly, I want to thank God. You made all these possible and I offer everything to you. Thank you for all the trials and achievements we had this year and most of all, I want to thank you for giving Brianna to us. She is a living testament of your love to - and between - me and Bry.

Get ready, 2011.
Brianna, Bry and I are soooooo ready to rock you!

No comments:

Post a Comment