Sunday, January 16, 2011

Reading my friend, Ran's, blog made me realize my wish/checklist still is missing a lot of things.

In addition to what I've previously posted, these are some of the other things that Brianna, Bry and I will still be needing:
  1. Those crib sheets sets (If we're getting a wooden crib - which I prefer, but Bry wants those Gracco kinds and since he's the one who has money, whatever he chooses goes.)
  2. A mattress (Again, if we're getting a wooden crib.)
  3. Small pillows (Please include the pillow cases already, thanks!)
  4. A pink basin (Yes, it should be pink.)
  5. A pink bath tub (Again, it should be pink.)
  6. The sponge thing for support when giving baby a bath (I'm sorry, I don't know what it's called.)
  7. A set of those thermometers, nailcutters with magnifying glass, etc. I saw in Robinson's Department Store.
  8. The baby toothbrush that fits into my index finger (I want a pink one but the ones I saw were blue.)
Ninongs and ninangs, titos and titas, lolos and lolas, if you know me well, you'll know that I am not brand conscious but please be careful on your choice of gifts. Same goes with the previous list. Thank you.


Inaassume ko nang ireregalo yang lahat sakin. NYAHAHAHA! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment