Friday, January 28, 2011

Saw my OB again a while ago for the weekly check-up and she said...

MY CERVIX HAS ALREADY
DILATED 2CM!
Brianna is coming, I'm having a hard time believing!

Anyway, while my head was spinning, Dr. Amorin gave us this brochure on this stem cell procedure that they're going to do on me when I give birth if I give my permission. Bry and I are considering it but we'll research on it first.

Dr. Amorin also has filled out the forms that I will be needing once I go into labor and gave them to me already...

I'm sorry, I still can't get my thoughts to straighten up yet. I'm still too hung up on the idea that Brianna's coming really, really soon!

2 comments:

  1. so ano, nanganganak ka na ba??? Parehas kameng nagaalala sayo ni ella dahil tahimik ka! HAHAHA!

    GOODLUCK IF YOU ARE! Wanna see brianna! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di parin naman ako nanganganak, as you know by now. Haha! :)) Naexcite lang ata ako sa pagdating ni Brianna. Ang mahal ng excitement ko, OA. Haha! :))

    ReplyDelete