Friday, January 14, 2011

Things I still need to get before Brianna gets here.

Yes, I still don't have a lot of the things I need before Brianna arrives. But since I was a very good crammer back in high school and college, I know I will get by just fine.

So, anyway, part of my cramming is this list that I should have done a few weeks back considering I was doing nothing but being the lazy ass that I was, I didn't.

Ninongs and ninangs, titos and titas, lolos and lolas, if you still don't have any gift ideas for the little angel, here's a list. *wink*:

  1. A CRIB! (Yes, we still don't have one and we will definitely be needing this but I think Bry already got this covered. I think.)
  2. A stroller/carrier (Though we don't really need it right away. I just like the thought of having it around, just in case.)
  3. Bottles (I was advised not to buy these since almost everyone will give me bottles but I can't help but think I might need it sooner.)
  4. Changing Pad (I don't think I need this one ASAP, too, but like the stroller, I like the thought of having it around in case I need it.)
  5. Receiving Blankets (I have some but I think I need more.)
  6. Reusable Diapers/Lampins (I'm old school like that.)
  7. (And because I have lampins on my list...) Diaper clips
  8. Diapers and wet tissues (Will update on what brand.)
And to my ever-generous parents, siblings, titos and titas, cousins and friends, I will be very much grateful if some of you got me these:
  1. Nipple Cream (Because I heard the nipples get chapped from too much breastfeeding.)
  2. A new mattress for my bed (Because I read somewhere that babies need to sleep on a specific type of mattress.)
  3. That breastfeeding cover thing (I WILL be breastfeeding outside, too, you know.)
  4. Stretch Mark Cream (Yes.)
  5. Girdles (My tita advised me to use these after I give birth.)
Will probably add to this list one of these days. Stay tuned, ninongs and ninangs! Muhahaha! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment