Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Brianna's growing up so fast...

We went back to Brianna's pedia last Saturday in St. Luke's in E. Rod for her monthly check-up and here's what the pedia has to say about Brianna:
  1. She grew 2cm since the last time we saw her... which was just 2 weeks ago.
  2. Brianna also gained a few pounds since we last saw her pedia. I thought her gaining that much was disturbing but Doc said it's normal for breastfed babies.
  3. The pedia complemented her about raising her head longer. Doc Pau said she's "advanced" than most babies her age. This gave a huge grin on my face which lasted 'til the next day.
Brianna had her third set of shots last weekend, too.

Add that to the fact that we had to buy her clothes (again) already because she outgrew most of the clothes we have here. Yes, even those white wrap arounds (I dunno what it's called) that make her look like (what I like to call) a "generic" baby.

Plus she wakes up na when it's noisy or when you leave her alone on the bed. Before, you have to wait for her to get hungry for her to wake up. Now, all you have to do is to turn the volume up and viola! She's awake!

She also has another "vice". She "hangs out" in front of my boobs whenever she feels like it. She cries when I move away. As Ran said, "mga batang adik sa boobs".

I'm happy I can actually witness all these changes in Brianna and that is why I am having second thoughts on going back to work before she turns one. I need your opinions...

    2 comments:

    1. Go to work when she's already big na. Di ka masyado kilala niyan pag nagtrabaho ka na agad, hehehe.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Oo nga e... Hirap lang yung napakadependent ko sa ibang tao pagdating sa mga gastusin.

      ReplyDelete