Sunday, March 13, 2011

"I was afraid this time would come. I wasn't prepared to face this kind of hurting from within. I have learned to live my life beside you. Maybe I'll just dream of you tonight and if into my dreams, you'd come and touch me once again, I'll just keep on dreaming 'til my heartaches end..."


I watched this movie just now because there's nothing good on TV. Trish had a copy of this movie stored in the laptop. I did not download it. And I am not guilty. Hee.

The movie's about Paolo (Gerald Anderson), a SALES AGENT and Agnes (Kim Chui), a graduate of nursing studying for the board exams. Long story short, Paolo BECAME OBSESSED WITH WORKING AND MONEY WHILE HIS RELATIONSHIP with Agnes - who thinks HER BOYFRIEND IS THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE - SUFFERED. In the end, they broke up and lived their own lives.

I believe that a love story like this could end better. I mean, if they both decided to fix their relationship, they could live their lives together and have a family and be actually happy. Happiness and love is a decision, right? We have the power to choose what we want to be and how we want to live our lives. It just takes courage and sacrifice...and persistence.

Pero really, like what Agnes asked in the movie: Can someone really be THAT busy?

No comments:

Post a Comment